RE: NTLK Other Platforms: Palm is definitely NOT the one

From: Kasper Jeppe Jeppesen (kapper@cs.auc.dk)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 16:49:18 EST

I have been quite around PDA wise....

Casio fx7600p
Psion II
Atari Portfolio
Newton MP120 os1.3
Newton MP120 os2.0
Palmpilot personal
Psion 5
HP Jornada 820 (WinCE)

but i do find that my current combination is the best i have ever tried
I have a onHandPC wristwatch, which i use for my scedule, and adresse books,
and then my MP2000 which i use for notes and todo lists...

The onHand is always with me, which is a must for my calndar to function
succefully, and likewise, the newton is the only pda i have ever tried,
which i could actually use pleasently for taking notes... my plans for the
future does include getting a crosspad, as an alternative to the newton in
some situations (not that i would ever give up my newt!!!)

 Kasper