Re: NTLK Who to write to bring back the Newton? Steve's email address?

From: Jean-Philippe Schmit (jean-philippe.schmit@adapth.lu)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 02:05:13 EST

Great
I think that it should be cool and maybe impressive for those deciders,
if we or someone else (???!!) build a web site where people can vote or
ask steve to come back with the newton story or something in that way.
When we realise the success of this list... we can imagine that people
are ready.
JPS