Re: NTLK newt's fatal flaw

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 08:00:32 EST

Bill Moser schrieb:
> I looked into finding info about the
> Dock application a while back for another reason. What I was told is that
> the Dock application spits out Flattened Frames Format, which is "slightly"
> documented. The Dock app itself is not documented anywhere. The way that
> info is stored in a backup file is such that you'd need info in a Newton's
> ROM to decrypt it.
That sounds very bad. My thought would be to transmit the whole soup as
it is and do anything else on the desktop. It means that the Dock can
NOT be used. But is there also ROM content necessary to interpret the
soup content successfully or is everything in after transmission as it
is?

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand