NTLK Showing mail directly to ICS textviewer

From: Sebastian Kox (basjuh@worldonline.nl)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 03:54:05 EST

Dear NewtonTalk members,

when I receive large e-mails, like the newttalk mails (wow the 207
and 208 ware big!)
I always have to wait long (some minutes) to view them in my in/out
box, and then
scrolling through such e-mails is just unbearable. What was I happy
to find out that the
ICS text editor is around! But, the problem with this is you still
have to load the e-mails
(wait...wait...wait..) and then only after you loaded the e-mail to
the in/out viewer you
can swith with the "show" button to ICS txt editor. My question is;
is there a way to see
an e-mail (received with simplemail 3.3) directly in ICS text editor?
This sure would
save much loading time.

Any suggestions? Or should I use another e-mail client?

Thanks for your help!

-Sebastian Kox.

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com