NTLK Newton press needed real badly

From: George Pierce (gepierce@ksc.th.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 08:04:40 EST

I bought a newton from USA had it send to my daughter
in MO who gave it to a friend who delivered it the
other night at Bangkok airport with other stuff at 2
am. It was removed from it's package but seals still
intakt on the disks. (I requested this for customs)
Alas when I looked at it it was Mac and not windows.
Could sombody send me a copy of Newton press windows
and I would destroy my macversion or would someone out
there swap for me. I would love to be able to use this
super software please help.
George in the jungle

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com