NTLK NCU WORKS!! YEAH!

From: Drew Loker (lokerd@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 13:19:29 EST

Thanks for all your patience and feedback. I wa able to finally get NCU to
work on my primary Laptop. I will be trying the other ones later tonight,
but at least this one works. Now I get to move on to the challenges of
syncing, etc. I will read over the FAQ before I start asking a million
questions! :)

THanks!
Drew

about us at some time. Find out why at: