NTLK Re: Is Oz crediable for order any thing again?

From: markr13 (markr13@voicenet.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 09:35:26 EST

>Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 07:18:54 +0800
>From: "Lucas Mak" <lucaschi@tpts1.seed.net.tw>
>To: newtontalk@planetnewton.com
>Subject: Is Oz crediable for order any thing again since they don't take
> care cumtomer 's need and require?

>Hi, have you experience that while you ordered something from Oz, and he
>didn't send you the right thing. I ordered the Wetsult for eMate, and he
>sent me the Wetsult for the mini book. I asked them to send me the right
>"good" the I ordered, and they never relpy. I don't know if Oz is crediable
>for me for order agian?

Oz is incredibly busy. As someone who sells just one product
(NuShields), I know how difficult it can be to give good customer service
when orders back up. Oz sells dozens of items (maybe hundreds!) and he
is a small shop with only one or two employees. He WILL get back to you,
be patient. He gets swamped with email and it is difficult to keep up.
The best way to reach him is by phone. I believe his current phone hours
are:

Phone:
Sunday through Thursday, 7 PM to 11:30 PM
Pacific Standard Time 1 (818) 781 1009

A phone call can clear things up pronto. You may want to try that route
rather than waiting in the queue for email replies.

Mark Ross
markr13@voicenet.com

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com