Re: NTLK Connect time out?

From: Pete Nalda (lpnalda@bga.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 16:02:27 EST

Don't know if this helps your problem or not but I found this this morning.
Goto wherever you have your internet setup in extras, tap on the setup name
in the list. The screen shows that asks for the phone number username,
password, tap continue then again tap continue past the domain name page.
Finally the last page shows up that asks for scripts, at the bottom of that
there's an option to set a longer time out.

Hope this helps.
"Egun On Lagunak!!"

Pete Nalda
http://www.realtime.net/~lpnalda