Re: NTLK A Bug in PocketMoney ?

From: Soo Yeon Cho (doccho@snu.ac.kr)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 11:43:49 EST

> Did you really check Catamount site? The first info on their main page was
> clearly stating a new PM update to fix a Y2K bug. You need version 3.0.4. Get
> it from their web site. That's what I did.
>
> -Laurent.

Yes, absolutely, I checked the site and e-mailed Catamount with a sort of
bug report. There has been no reply from them 'till yesterday, so I have
been thinking that the bug is not corrected yet.

Anyway, I got the reply from them today. Newer version 3.0.5 came
out. All you need to download the new one at the site. :-)

Thanks for the reply and the update from Catamount.

Regards,

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com