Re: NTLK Still silence? Are you really Apple users?

From: Keith Isley (kisley@dwx.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 15:31:00 EST

Hmmm.

I was watching an interview once with Marina Sirtis, the lady who portrayed
Deanna Troi on "Star Trek: The Next Generation." In response to a
particularly silly Trek-fan question, she leaned over to the interviewer and
said, in a confidential tone:

"It's just a television show. It's not real."

I love Apple products, too, but Apple IS just a computer company.

Their job is to put out great products, not to save the world or be a
religion.

I love my Newt, but when it dies, I'll move on to something else. Life goes
on. I'd rather put the effort into raising my kids right and doing my job
the best I know how. Computers are just tools to help us do things better.

Just my two cents. Now I'll go put on my fireproof suit for all the flame
mails....

KAI

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com