Re: NTLK Is Oz crediable for order any thing again since they don't take care cumtomer 's need and require?

From: NewtonOz (ozs@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 16:52:34 EST

Your eM@il from MYQ@cc.usu.edu on 1/10/00 4:47 PM said this:

>Of course, there are some grey areas, aren't there Oz? Like when you offer a
>free eMate to anyone that can get you the name and number of a Disney
>recruiter. I did such a thing, but then you modified the deal, renigged on
>your offer, then suddently fell silent to my emails.
>
>I guess every business does have grey areas. But if Oz was 100% bad, he
>probably wouldn't be in business anymore.
>
>myq

That's a very funny joke, MYQ. The subject of the eM@il was "Free eMate
if YOU KNOW someone". Feel free to look it up in the archives...

The Disney recruiter (that you got from the www.disneycareers.com
website) I called knew NOTHING of YOU, which was an embarassing
situation. The deal was: get me a number of a person, which would result
in a job. No CONTACT, no eMate. Don't try to read between the lines too
much. We are not stupid and neither are the readers of NewtonTalk. :-(

-Oz

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com