NTLK more on new Apple PDA from Wired

From: Tom Swell (swell@rohan.sdsu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 17:41:49 EST

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,33592,00.html

"... Sources say the prototype is a hybrid of the
Palm V and the Handspring Visor, with the
Palm V's form factor, a color screen, and an
expansion slot. It also will be compatible with
Apple's Airport wireless networking hub, and
will integrate seamlessly with the Mac OS. ..."

I get the archive version of the list, so I assume you more active
members have already analysed this to death. Looking forward to your
wise deliberations in tonight's archive.

Tom Swell

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com