NTLK FS: newton MP 2100 with lots of extras

From: Jon Swift Jr. (jswift@hsc.unt.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 10:06:39 EST

Hi newtoneers,
(after much personal debate) I'm selling my 2100 (2000 with factory upgrade)
and I wanted to give the list first shot so i know it will go to a good
home.

Newton 2100: excellent condition- only worn on the corners- screen almost
always been covered with screen protectors but has a few tiny scratches. (I
did notice a few small shiny spots on screen when i was changing screen
protectors- i dont know if this is residue or what. It is unnoticable with
protector on). All doors and ports present and working. No operational
problems that i am aware of.
Serial dongle
original stlyus
All manuals, box, original software CDs
A/C adapter
Keyboard
Apple Nylon Case (for keyboard and newt)
16 meg flash memory card
farralon ethermac PN595 ethernet card with cables, manual, box
28.8 modem card and cables (im not sure of brand- its at school and i will
find out)
software: EXPORT (the only one i'm sure is registered) there is a CD with
other shareware some of which may be registered.

Price:$900.00 plus whatever shipping and insurance costs.

for those interested, I'm a medical student and I used the Newt on my
hospital rotations. It worked very well (I used Pocket chart software-
which I'm not selling). I'm selling my MP because
1. I'm broke!
2. I have some fairly good medical software for my palm pilot
3. I have a non-functioning MP 2000 that i plan to get working so i wont go
through withdrawls
4. Someone out there needs it more that me.

please email for more info
Jon Swift
jswift@hsc.unt.edu

about us at some time. Find out why at: