Re: NTLK Help with desktop PIM and 2100, please

From: CElhardt@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 08:45:39 EST

>From: wimagine@bellsouth.net
>To: newtontalk@planetnewton.com (newtontalk@planetnewton.com)
>I am coming back to the Newton strong after 2 years of spotty use. I am
>currently mothballing my Mac (Quadra 800) and using my Pentium machine
>for much of the daily grind. One think that I am real need of is the
>organization of 100s of contact. I really need them under finger at a
>moments notice. I would like any input on desktop PIMs for both the Mac
>and PC as well as the Newton. More importantly, I need solutions for
>transferring the data back and forth. Any thought on RCU? On NCU?
>
>thanks in advance
>Paul

I really liked how NCK handled synchronization with both the mac and pc
in system 1.3. For system 2.0, RCU can do pretty much the same as NCK
but requires a lot more manual intervention. I'd love to be able to synch
with NCU but haven't figured out how.
chris.

To misquote SubGenius icon J.R. "Bob" Dobbs,

"You know how dumb the average
person is?
Well, by definition, half of 'em are dumber than *that*."

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com