NTLK Armor-All-ing The Newt

From: John Liu (johnliu@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 21:04:12 EST

I thought my MP2000 was looking kind of punk so I carefully applied some
Armor-All to the case and screen. Let it sit for a while to soak in and
wiped off the residue. Result: the case feels a little slicker and looks a
little newer, maybe -- not a big difference. But the screen! -- it had
looked dull, with fine scratches building up to a light haze in places (I
don't use a protector). Now it looks much nicer -- bright, shiny, smooth,
no haze, almost no scratches visible. The stylus slides easily over the
screen (I dabbed some Armor All on the tip as well.) No detrimental
effects that i can notice. Well, don't know how long this lasts, but
thought I'd pass it on. Try at your own risk. Anyone do this?

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com