Re: NTLK Help; my MP2000 is dead

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 02:56:16 EST

------
I bought a MP2000 not too long ago and got a Motorola Montana modem. One
day when I was trying to access the internet, I got a -16???? error and the
screen just froze. The on/off switch was unresponsive and instead of using
the reset, I pulled the battery. Now, I can't get any response even using
the reset button.

I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to get it running or a source
of parts incase I need to start swapping out stuff.

Thanks.

Bill Reigelsperger
------
Remove all power and let your MP2K sit for an hour. Then put in fresh batteries and reset. Your Modem could have sucked all juice after the error. If it still won't reset, you'll probably need to restore from a recent back up. If you've got lots of new data, just restore System Info and try again.

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton Messagepad/SimpleMail v 3.3.1d1>

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com