Re: NTLK alt.rec... jams my MP2100

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot@pnm-consulting.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 08:22:37 EST

Kenneth & Harri had problems:

>I'm experiencing the same problem. alt.rec... is something I would like to
>try to get working on my 2100

>My MP2100 just jams with the newton logo (busy) when I have changed HWR to
>cursive instead of printing. Only thing to recover is to reset. A bug or
>some settings are wrong. I downloaded my copy mid-December so it is quite
>new.

Latest public release is 0.6a3.
The jam problem often occurs when the Internal Store is full and you press
the Learn button.
If it is not the case, please contact me privately since it is the only bug
I know that does this. (however, I don't personnaly use 0.6a3 but Pre0.6a4,
which has some problems I should fix before releasing it).

Regards,

Paul

----
P&M Consulting Newton Program