NTLK Problem Printing from HP DeskJet 340

From: REHABMAX@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 23:38:16 EST

When I print from my MP 2100 to the HP DeskJet 340 portable printer I have no
problems using the IrDA method. However if I use the HP serial connection to
the MP 2100 I cannot get it to work. I tried using the generic HP DeskJet
driver on the Message Pad "Choose other printer." It appears that the 340
tries to process the print job but it will shut itself off after printing one
line.
The Message Pad appears on to have the HP340 IrDA driver but not one for a
direct connection. Any way around this?
Has anyone had success with this scenario?
Thank you.

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com