Re: NTLK Book Maker Q

From: Victor Rehorst (victor@gear.torque.net)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 08:07:24 EST

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Michael [ISO-8859-1] Vacík wrote:

> please, can someone help with the dot commands for Book Maker? I found
> one page concerning the advanced topics but nothing about basic
> commands, formatting, custom font implementation, etc. and although I
> was able to figure out couple of clues by myself, I'm tired of the try
> & fail method. Is there some kind of manual out there?

There is a PDF manual on Apple's FTP site. This goes through all of the
BookMaker commands, gives small examples for each command etc. I thought
I got if from Apple's FTP site, but right now I can't remember where
exactly. I can e-mail it to you off-list if you like. (Or if enough
people need a copy, I'll just post it to the Newton Cage)

-----Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | victor@torque.net------
---Newton Resources: Ethernet, Newton Cage, NewtonTalk archive, and more!---
--------------- http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/ ---------------

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com