NTLK AC Adapter/ battery

From: ThisOlNewt@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 08:22:34 EST

I was just given a Canon BJ-10ex was told it works but need a power supply.
Looks like the Newton should work with it etc... My problem is that this unit
needs a 9.5v power source. Local I can only find em in 7,9,12 any ideas
where to start. Its also missing its battery pack. The canon web sites seem
only good for replacement ink cartridges.

If anyone has one of these printers could you tell me the other info listed
on the Ac adapter?

I would love to see if this works would sure beat using the old epson dot
matrix and power inverter in the truck!

Keep the Green™
Rich
This Old Newt
http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt
The Online Newton Monthly,
Home of the NewtonWebRing, Interviews, Used Price Guide, FAQ, and the Largest
set of active Newton links!

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com