Re: NTLK Exporting newton Notes to Mac

From: Dan Rowley (danlist@newts.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 15:03:23 EST

    Pardon the shameless plug, but X-Port will move one ore more notes as
text or RTF to either a Mac or Windows. You select the note(s) on the
device, choose "X-Port" from the routing menu, and go. Indent levels of
outlines are preserved with tabs when exporting as text, and if exporting as
RTF, images, sketches, and styles are preserved as well (with varying
degrees of accuracy, depending on how you expect to use the data).

Dan