Re: NTLK smalldog styli

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 08:59:05 EST

on 23-01-2000 5:58, Geoffrey Klingsporn at g-klingsporn@uchicago.edu wrote:

> So this sounds like a good deal -- seven bucks never to worry about
> breaking or losing a stylus again, as long as you don't mind the slightly
> knobby barrel-end of the eMate stylus as it peeks out of the pen-holder...

Just to make sure (I mentioned this on the list the other day) the 24 for $7
aren't original styli, I think I've got one of these and though fun to look
at and the same shape as the original eMate stylus it's not very comfortable
to write with, too light for my liking.
The other deal ($ 9 for a 6-pack of original styli) is what I would go for.

just my 2c

Robert Benschop

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com