NTLK Re: Where to find EZVGA

From: warren danielson (sbear@mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 19:38:59 EST

As I posted several weeks ago, I use the EZSHOW PCVGA card and
EZPresentation software to show my powerpoint slides. I haven't had a
problem contacting their support via phone or email. They have been helpful
when I accidently lost the required software to convert the slide into
packages.
This capability is the one main reason I bought and continue to use my
MP2100.
Also, If memory serves me, EZSHOW is located in Canada, not Florida. But
they do have a Stateside distributor.

Warren

> Subject: Where to find ezVGA?
>
> A couple of years ago a company in Florida said they had a product
> called ezVGA for Newton. It was a combination of software and a PC card
> that let you convert MS PowerPoint presentations, load them on a Newton,
> and then connect to a projector and show PowerPoint from the Newton. Has
> anyone ever heard of, or used, this product? Are there any still around?
> The company's web site (www.ezshow.com) is pretty deserted, and an email
> to the address on the site has not garnered a response.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ron

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com