NTLK -48204 error problem

From: Richard Smith (eagle@appleonline.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 17:23:00 EST

I hope someone can offer me a little help. Recently I have found that I have been getting a -48204 error intermittently but always after rebooting my U2100.
Newsflash. My first time I think I have just had an unprovoked -48419.
Thanks for any help you can offer
Richard

I have only been registered on this list for 2 months but have I learnt a lot!!! I have been using my Newton since new for about 4 years and I wish I had found you sooner.
I am a manufacturers agent in the UK and find my Newton a essential part of my work. My current project is to develop the Newton into an order writing tool with OrderForm Pro and the aid of a barcode reader. Are there also any users with experience in this field?

Sent via a Newton Messagepad 2100 running SimpleMail4.0d3
Sent via a Newton Messagepad 2100 running SimpleMail4.0d3

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com