NTLK Connecting

From: Matt Howe (matthowe@tir.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 23:26:46 EST

Original message:

I'm curious jusrt how many people find this. I connect both my 2000 and
mp100 to the following systems on a regular basis with no slowdown software.

libretto (p100)
thinkpad (celeron 400)
piii 450
athlon 1gig
ibook
g4

They all seem to work finr for me but I see people posting all the time
about needing slowdown SW. Just curious.

Kate

I regularly connect to a PII 333 running Win 98 r2. I also connect regularly
to my Dell P90 notebook. Prior to the Dell I had 486DX66 notebook which
worked fine. Both of my notebooks run Win 95. The only computer I ever had a
trouble with was a P133 running Win 95, but that was early in my back up
career and it may have been me.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@tir.com
www.tir.com/~matthowe