Re: NTLK Regarding Extra Memory

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 02:40:50 EST

On 1/25/2000 1:24 PM, Adamson@aol.com [mailto:Adamson@aol.com] wrote:

>Are you sure these are ìbrand new never been used?î They didnít come out of
>a Cisco router or some other use?
>
>Let us know,
>
>Bob Adamson

Yes, he's sure. Paul's been promoting those occasionally here on
NewtonTalk for many months now. He has about 700 of them now, as of
earlier this week. Several people a day let me know that they've
purchased 'em because of the plug on Info-Newt about them (Paul's going
to make a donation to help us keep Info-Newt running based on how many
Info-Newt readers buy the cards and tell Paul they heard about it on
Info-Newt).

Everybody seems to be buying more than one card, too. Can't imagine
why... ;-)

Paul sent me one of the cards to evaluate before I posted the notice
about his offer, and it's been working great in my 2100. Note that these
are ONLY for 2000, 2100 and eMate units. They do NOT work in any 1xx
unit, even a 120 with 2.0 or 130. The offer's been up for several weeks
now.

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = Newton Community FAQ: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com