Re: NTLK eMates for sale

From: Felix Laufer (johannesma@yahoo.de)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 05:06:31 EST

Hi !

I'd be interested... in buying both....

I'm from germany... so there is only one mode for me:

 paying via credit card and you send this via some sort of airborne express...
  (ground takes too long)...

 what price can you offer for both of the devices including shipping and
 other "expenses" ?

regards,
 Felix

P.S. If you have only one left, please offer this inclunding shipping and
other expenses (packaging...)