NTLK Ntlk: QuickPress for Windows

From: Gerard Tripptree (gtripptree@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 10:13:37 EST

Is anyone using this QuickPress software on a Wintel95 pc and a MessagePad
2100? Can you get a serial connection? I cannot connect on either one of
the two Wintel95 computers that I have access to. I CAN connect and
synchronize these machines, however, using Newton Connection Utilities and
XPort. So, why won't QuickPress work? I am using the same serial port setup
as NCU and XPort.

QuickPress works very well when I connect via AppleTalk on my PowerBook Duo
and my MessagePad 2100.

Thank you.

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com