Re: NTLK Newton Press problems...

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 11:27:39 EST

I don't know what his problem is with Newton Press, but I was looking at the
Intertext web pages and noticed something.

If they (Intertext) would be willing to make 2 changes to the html code of
each story, it would be Newt's Cape ready. I could then make a newton
package. It would take approximately 10 minutes of work, and maybe 30
minutes of processing.

The changes that would be necessary are:
1. Add the following line to the head section of each story.
    <META NAME="ISBN" CONTENT="filename.html">
2. Format the title within the text of the story as H1 instead of using
FONT.

Then, with the creation of a 20 line html file to include the stories into 1
book, I could make the book easily.

Think they would go for it?

Loren