NTLK Recent digest problems/eMates

From: wpalmer@telus.net
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 11:56:12 EST

I hate to be redundant, but due to the recent digest problems I haven't been
able to read any of the responses to my posting from January 25. I have now
switched to the "list" subscription method, so lets try this again...

Anyone who responded to my original posting (duplicated below) -- could you
be so kind as to either post again or email me directly <wpalmer@telus.net>
regarding these questions:

Original Posting from January 25:
Has anyone heard anything from NewtonOz lately? I haven't seen a new price
list from him recently (the list at This Old Newton is from early December),
and am wondering if he has any eMate 300's (preferably new) left...

Also, is there a mailing list (like NewtonTalk) for the eMate?

And finally, if anyone knows of any good deals on an eMate, I would love to
hear about it!

Thanks,
Bart

about us at some time. Find out why at: