NTLK AARGH! My poor Newt!!

From: Victor Rehorst (victor@gear.torque.net)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 02:58:09 EST

First off, excuse me for venting in a public forum to over 2000 people,
but it'll just make me feel a little better, so bear with me. :)

My UMP2k problems are getting even *worse*. Now my newton is hanging
shortly after I do the "remove all power" trick. It just hung while I was
trying to remove a backup from my 10MB card - Yikes!! But it worked this
time. Let's see if I can do a full backup...I sort of need all the class
notes I've been taking :P

OK, the backup worked. Now I think it's time for a brain wipe - restore.

Pop the card out...

Brain wipe in progress (sniff...)

Doing a restore...

...aaand we're back to all of my apps, data, Dashboard, and Avi's Backdrop
:)

Phew... it's 3am now, I think I will rest a little easiwe now, but I'll
let everyone know how tomorrow goes... I really don't want to have to deal
with Apple Canada for service!

-----Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | victor@torque.net------
---Newton Resources: Ethernet, Newton Cage, NewtonTalk archive, and more!---
--------------- http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/ ---------------

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com