RE: NTLK help on subscribing

From: Laura (laurap@ideacast.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 03:58:25 EST

Roberto -you sucessfully posted this message to the entire NewtonTalk List.
Only email addresses which are subscribed can post, so I am sure that you
are already subscribed.

NewtonTalk List on the Navigation menu. Then, fill in your email address on
the
subscribe form.

Good luck!

PS. The NewtonTalk List has a HIGH volume of mail each day -- if you'd
prefer, feel free to sign up for the Digest version (available via an option
on the sign up page.) To unsubscribe from the list, simply visit
www.planetnewton.com. In the left hand nav menu, click on "NewtonTalk List"
and scroll to the BOTTOM of the resulting page. At the bottom, you'll see a
form to enter the email address you signed up with under a box labeled
"Unsubscribe". After entering your email address, choose Submit to become
unsubscribed.