Re: NTLK Hooking up my Newton 130 to a cellphone?

From: Harri Hohteri (harri.hohteri@hvk.inet.fi)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 14:27:17 EST

To be honest I don't know for fact. But that's what they (Ericsson Hot Line
Finland) told me when I asked will it work on my Mac PB540 which doesn't
have OS 8.6 (which has support for IrDA) or infrared eye. I asked about the
possibilty to attach it with the cable which I actually did in the store but
it didn't work at all. I used Z term.