Re: NTLK Airport for Newtons

From: Victor Rehorst (victor@gear.torque.net)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 22:23:39 EST

Welcome to the list! To get you acquainted with what goes on here you
should check out the FAQ and the archives:

http://hometown.aol.com/thisolnewt/index2.html
http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/ntalk-archive/

(archive search engine should be back up later tonight)

-----Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | victor@torque.net------
---Newton Resources: Ethernet, Newton Cage, NewtonTalk archive, and more!---
--------------- http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/ ---------------
----------------------"The Few, The Proud, The Green."----------------------

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000, Francis McDonough wrote:

> I know that you can buy ethernet cards to put into the Newton's card
> slot, but does anyone know of any hack for getting an Airport or
> Skyline card to work with a Newton or eMate? I have never heard of
> success (or lack there of) from anyone who is testing this. If anyone
> knows of any Newton drivers or developers who are working on getting
> Wireless connections for Newtons, it would be very much appreciated. I
> think that Airport for the Newton would increase productivity and use
> and might spark a new interest in developers for it. Any information
> would be very useful and helpful. If anyone knows of anyone who is
> developing for the PC card slot on the Newton, Airport drivers would
> be unbelievable. By the way, this is my first time posting to this
> list and I thank you in advance for any information.

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com