Re: NTLK Fwd : Re: NuShield And Newton Pens

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 20:52:26 EST

------
BTW, while my screen was naked, I tried the Cross Digital Writer and I
>have one word to say: WOW
>
>The feel was superb, the pen weight and pressure were excellent and the
>accuracy was unbeleavable. I was very impressed,
>
>But I would never risk using it on a NuSheild and I do not have the guts
>to use my Newton with a naked screen (Cross writer or not), not after I
>had lost one screen already and have been lucky to land a new screen in
>Saudi Arabia, no no, I will never risk my screen.
>
>Dr. Khaled M. Tewfik,
>Saudi Arabia
------
That's strange. I have been using the Newton stylus on The barrier for about a year before I switched to the cross tip, which I've been using with the Barrier and later NuShield with no visible sign of wear at all. This is the third year I'm using my MP 2100.

Did you have your NuShields inserted the right side up (matte)? I usually also apply a thin coat of auto polish on my Screen protector for a really smooth glide when I write. I wonder if this helped.

Anyone else had any kind of wear on their stylus?

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton Messagepad/SimpleMail v 3.3.1d1>

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com