Re:NTLK Photo of dirty stylus tip..?

From: markr13 (markr13@voicenet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 18:37:02 CDT

>Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:50:51 +0200
>From: Robert Benschop <robertbenschop@bigfoot.com>
>To: NewtonTalk <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>
>Subject: Re: NTLK Photo of dirty stylus tip..?
>
>on 25-04-2000 2:16, Dr. Peter Rand at h9752220@botanix.wu-wien.ac.at wrote:
>
>> Some time ago someone did some research into the source of scratches on the
>> Newton screen, and published a photo of the tip of a dirty stylus taken with
>> an electron microscope. Does anybody know where I can find the URL for this
>> photo?
>
>I do remember this as well but haven't been able to find the page so far,
>still trying though......
>

>Robert Benschop

Boy, if you can find this, I'd surely like to know about it!

Mark Ross
markr13@voicenet.com

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.net> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!