Re: NTLK Available? (Re: Newton & cordless phone)

From: Brian Pearce (bpearce@cloud9.net)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 20:54:22 CDT

>I've not found it actually for sale at outpost.com, pcconnection.com, or
>buycomp.com though- anyone seen it somewhere lately? Most of the review
>I've found re: this item (on the web at large) are from 1997; perhaps they
>have not made this item for a while?

A recent post to Go2Mac mentioned that the IBM Cordless Connection was found at a Staples for about $20-$25; there were no sign of them at the local store I tried, but you might have better luck. (The product has disappeared from IBM's web site, which is where I first came across it a few years ago.) They also turn up on eBay from time to time...a quick search with Sherlock just turned up five current auctions between $20 and $50.

BRIAN/bpearce@cloud9.net

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!