Contrast issue (was Re: NTLK MP2000 Upgrade Program To End)

From: Leland Jory (ljory@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 13:45:55 CDT

>From other recent postings, I'd be willing to suggest that the contacts on
the display itself are not making good contact with the cable. Although I've
never taken my Newt apart (the mere though makes me shudder), I remember
people saying that the signal cable for the display connects via pressure
contacts on the display.

Perhaps you (or someone you REALLY trust) should open your Newt and check
the connections.

Just my $0.02CDN. Standard disclaimer applies. Your Mileage May Vary.

Leland Jory
"Newton users swear by their PDAs. WinCE users swear AT their PDAs."