Re: NTLK What: If any PIM Sync with Newton

From: W.Lichtenberger (wolflike@stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 17:23:28 CDT

Hello,

On Sunday, April 09, 2000, 4:52:16 AM, Jason wrote:

JS> Is there any place I can get a PIM that will sync with my Newton. I just
JS> would like more for a PIM then what you can do with Newton Connection Kit.
JS> Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

if you use a mac, try clockwork. It's new & expressly synchs with Newts.
As for an url, that just came through these days.

Actually, Altavista says (with query: +clockwork* +macintosh +newton)
 www.centsoft.com/ClockWork/ClockWork.html

regards,
-- W.Lichtenberger mailto:w_l@gmx.net

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the