Re: NTLK MP2000 Upgrade Program To End

From: Greg Spencer (gspencer@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 19:15:38 CDT

Did you know you can reset the centre of the contrast slider? Just go into
Extras, move the contrast slider over to the left to lighten the contrast or
to the right to darken. Then double tap on the diamond and that will become
the new centre point. You can continue doing this until the contrast is
where you want it.

Greg