NTLK Re: Books on Screen

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox@peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 13:36:12 CDT

* "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com> on Fri, 28 Apr 2000
| My question is: is it possible in any way (using NewtonPress or
| Bookmaker) to have a book supports multiple resolution, and if so, how???

The problem is that a Newton Book is a lot like an Adobe PDF file. The
pages are laid out for a particular page size. You cannot dynamically
reformat them.

--
Rat <ratinox@peorth.gweep.net>    \ Happy Fun Ball contains a liquid core,
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ which, if exposed due to rupture, should

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!