Re: NTLK eMate Styli at Small Dog.

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 16:57:00 CDT

on 28-04-2000 7:00, Martin Joseph at mjoecups@home.com wrote:

>> Electronics is selling will fit in the stylus holder of the MP 2100?
> Yes, they do, it looks a little funny, but they fit and do click in as well.
> Not for me! I tried my eMate stylus and it does NOT Click into my MP2000.

Since I'm selling eMates I've got quite a few lying around and I just
checked a couple styli (of which there are a few spare ones that came from
Small Dog) and all of them fit and clicked into my 2100.
Judging from what I've read so far on this list I would say that the pen
holder on your 2x00 seems to be atypical.

Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!