NTLK Re: Records vs CDs (waaay off topic)

From: JForsterMD@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 21:34:10 CDT

I have to interject. I have always believed in vinyl over CDs because of this
mag called Absolute Sound. I never thought that I would live to really hear
it. Last year, I bought the device that made the difference-a Nitty Gritty
record cleaner. That machine took out most of the scratches and noise and
gave me great sound. Now I did upgrade the preamp and bought a new turntable,
but I also bought a new CD player. The one over lap we have of CD and vinyl,
clearer shows the superiority of vinyl. It is hard to describe. but the sound
is more three dimensional. When you are listening to the record, you
occasionally feel that the instruments are real, etc.
If Robert Benschop wants to part with his vinyl, let me know. jforster

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!