Re: NTLK MP2k Door "stops" - (catchers) where can you get replacements?

From: Victor Rehorst (vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 01:32:51 CDT

On Sun, 30 Apr 2000, Chris Browder wrote:

> Hello...
> I got my 2100 and it's door catchers in the back (door stops?) are
> missing - well one is, the top one. IO went to SunRem.com and don't see
> this listed... I see the MP feet, but I doubt that is the same. Is there
> any place to get a replacement for this? Is there a # for the Newton
> Resource Center?

Sadly, Apple does not consider the "door catchers" an individual part -
they're considered an intrgral part of the case, therefore to get them
fixed you'd have to send your unit in to Apple for a repair - a very pricy
option. Other people have apparently done some home-brew fixes - I'm sure
someone else will chime in.

-Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org-
-Newton Resources: your place for the Newton Cage, Ethernet info, and more!-
-What is Newton? Newton is Digital. Newton is Personal. Newton is Magic.-

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!