Re: NTLK Proselytizing the Newton

From: Brian Pearce (bpearce@cloud9.net)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 21:45:53 CDT

>Is anyone else planning for a rainy day? I've considered buying another one,
>just to have in case the inevitable happens. What are the rest of you doing?

I *did* buy a second MP2100, a year or two ago. I've been fortunate enough not to need to use it, but it's good to know I've got another MessagePad to rely on. (I consider it a worthwhile investment in peace-of-mind.)

I'm reasonably confident that *something* useful will become available between now and the time the MessagePads become inoperative...

BRIAN/bpearce@cloud9.net

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!