NTLK Broken Screen on MP2000

From: Ben Doughney (ben_d@clear.net.nz)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 03:32:36 CDT

Hello list!

I have a friend who has a MP2K with a broken screen, and he has decided
to get it repaired by Apple, after I showed him my 2000. We are in New
Zealand. Does the $189US flat rate still apply to people in countries
other than the United States? If it is possible to get it serviced by
Apple USA, does anyone know of an email address where he can get in touch
with the right person?

TIA

Ben Doughney

Director