RE: NTLK Trip to Amsterdam and (Newton sighting at KFC in Germany)

From: Jon Shurtleff (jon.shurtleff@munich.netsurf.de)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 16:54:39 CDT

A Wendy's Hamburger?

Just kidding but my wife and I have lived in Europe for a year and a half
and I miss Wendy's. We did run across a Kentucky Fried Chicken in the
process of moving to the Netherlands from Germany this last weekend. We
gorged. In fact we were so absorbed in the revery that I didn't even try to
talk to the guy at the next table that was using a Newton 1x0. This was the
first Newton other than my own that I've seen since we've lived here. Was
one of you by any chance at the KFC in Ingolstadt on Sunday at about 11:30?

Jon.