NTLK FS: Newton MP 2k (not upgraded) and other Newton Goodies

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan@olypen.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 19:28:57 CDT

Hi,

I have the following Goodies for sale. I thought I would offer them
here before placing them on eBay:

~~~~~~~~~~
(Unupgraded) Newton 2k MP with dongle
and canvas case, and keboard, 14.4 megahertz
modem, and D-link ethernet card. Case and screen
are scratch free, lid is intact and working, stylus,
both PC card plugs (covers?). The canvas case
has stand for the newton and keyboard so that
both can be used together like a laptop.
No orginal software (it can be found on the
web) No connection cables, ( I just used
my printer cable) $400 OBO (+ $14 shipping).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big newton Portfolio case here's a nice description:

This is a Newton Black Leather Portfolio Case. It has an embosed
Newton logo on the outside of the case and in the shoulder strap pad.
It has an easily detached shoulder harness with pad and carrying handle
along with an outside document pocket. It looks almost brand new. It
unzips to reveal two document pockets, six credit card pockets, two
PCMCIA pockets, keyring tab, business card display window, four AA
battery straps, and a center divider separates the newton and keyboard
from the accessories. The half that carries the Newton has a stand
allowing the Newton to be tilted for viewing in either portrait or
landscape modes, a padded keyboard area, and a small pocket for the
newton serial adapter (dongle). $50 OBO (+$7 shipping)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A newton keyboard and leather carrying case $45 (+ $5 shipping)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Money Order, escrow service (buyer pays) or Paypal accepted. I can
email a large picture of this Message Pad in the Big Portfolio case that
show both fairly well.

thank you,

Randy Gore
(look at our ebay ratings: charan@olypen.com)

Randy and Cheyanne Port Townsend, WA, USA, on the shores of Puget Sound ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!