Re: NTLK Show your support for the newton

From: Victor Rehorst (vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 06:11:24 CDT

On Mon, 1 May 2000, Drew Loker wrote:

> >Get a life guys. The Newton is dead. There ARE better machines on the
> >horizon.
<snip>
> The Newton may be dead, but right NOW, it is the best option. Why not warn
> people? Don't you still feel this way? I mean, you walk into Best Buy and
> there is a guy hovering over the Palm display. Don't you want to walk up and
> tell him to go to eBay and get a Newton? Ok, maybe not a stranger, but what
> if it was your best friend? Friends don't let friends us palm PDAs. :)

OK Drew, You made me make up my mind. My new goal for this summer is to
target businesspeople on the commuter train in the evening and give every
Palm user I see a Newton demo, and see how many friends and contacts I can
make :)

-Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org-
-Newton Resources: your place for the Newton Cage, Ethernet info, and more!-
-What is Newton? Newton is Digital. Newton is Personal. Newton is Magic.-

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!