Re: NTLK Proselytizing the Newton

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 07:11:11 CDT

Loren Finkelstein wrote:
> So, in the event that there is not anything better than a Newton for several
> more years I have a spare one under my bed. :-)
I note that not only me got a spare Newton for the 'rainy day' :-)
Which leads to ask again for the real number of Newton users. Shouldn't
we all give our spares to colleagues in order to get the number of users
up? ;-)

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!